Monday, January 24, 2011

Coupon Myths

Coupon Myth #1: There are never any coupons for the items I useThere are coupons out there for almost everything! Not all coupons are for unhealthy foods! There are coupons for meat, cheese, fruits and veggies.  There are also tons of coupons for toiletry items.  Some of my best deals have come from coupons for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent, deodorant, cleaners, toothpaste, paper products, and medications.  I don’t believe for a second that you don’t use at least some of these items (at least I hope you use them)!
Coupon Myth #2: I don’t have time to use couponsLearning to coupon can take a little bit of time but it is well worth it. If I can do it while chasing my 2 little ones around the house you can do it.  Just sit down with your favorite cup and coffee while you read my blog and you will be a coupon pro in now time!
 Coupon Myth #3: It is cheaper to buy generic items than to buy name brand with coupons
If you follow you sales and use your coupons right (this includes stockpiling great deals) it will almost always be cheaper to buy name brand products with coupons!  Keep up with this blog to make sure you don’t miss out on any great deals

No comments:

Post a Comment