Saturday, January 29, 2011

Don't Forget Your Freebies!

I was going through my coupons yesterday evening and pulling out all the coupons that can be used on travel size items and expire on the 31st.  I have a few for Tide and a few for Olay (bar soap or body wash) that are $1 off any size.   Travel items are only $0.97 at Wal-Mart, so this coupon makes them free!  I also have one for $0.75 off Sensodyne, which will make the travel size free - $0.25 (this is actually not bad for Sensodyne, it doesn't go on sale too often so if you are band specific I would pick up the travel size).  I just wanted to remind you to get your "freebie" travel size items before the coupons expire!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder: I went to Target and my deal was ......

    1 /Olay Travel Bar $ .97
    1/ Maalox $4.54
    1/ 4 pack granola bars $1.00

    COUPONS
    Olay $1/1
    Maalox $5/1

    Total $6.51 - coupons $6 = $ .51 before tax!

    ReplyDelete