Friday, January 28, 2011

My Food City Trip

I went to Food City tonight.  There wasn't anything we really needed, but there were some deals good enough I didn't want to pass them up.  Everything I bought can either be frozen or has a while until the expiration date.  I won't need to buy these items for a while so it will save me money on future grocery shopping trips!  I even did it with 2 little ones in tow (that in itself is an accomplishment for me :) )  I also received coupons for FREE Ice Cream Bar 6 ct., Drinkable Yogurt Cup, Kiwi, Can of Fruit.  I got these because I signed up for the Kids Club online.  They expire on Jan. 31st so I guess I will be making a trip back to Food City in a few days!
I got:
2 packs Ball Park Franks, 6 Pillsbury Grands 8 ct. biscuits, 1 Jimmy Dean Sausage Roll, 2 Borden Cheese Singles 16ct., 1.08 pounds Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef.
Total before sales and coupons: $31.33
Total ValuCard Sale Savings: $11.67
Total Manufacturer Coupons: $7.25
Total after sales and coupons: $12.41 - 60% savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment