Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feeling Overwhelmed?

It is easy to feel overwhelmed when you are trying to keep your coupons organized.  Sometimes, life just gets in the way : ).  The easiest way to keep from getting overwhelmed is to just take a break!  It is okay if you miss a deal (there will be another one, trust me!)  I have been taking a little break lately and have gotten really behind on my coupon organization (see picture).  Another good way to keep from getting overwhelmed is to take it one day at a time.  Looking at all of those coupons I feel like I will never get them organized.  I've found that they best way to catch back up is to just clip one insert  per night.  It only takes about 30 minutes and within about 4 days I should have all of my coupons neatly organized back into my binder.  I can take 30 minutes a day to organize, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment