Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's been busy around here . . .

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the lack of new posts lately.  Things have been kind of hectic around here.  We think that Andrew might have a milk and soy protein intolerance.  He has been pretty fussy lately and not sleeping well at all (maybe 20-30 minutes of sleep after 30-45 minutes of trying to get him to sleep).  I just started giving him dairy/soy free formula as well as pumping to keep my supply up while I am getting the milk/soy out of my system.  He seems to be doing better. I've been using all of my free time to research "safe" foods for me to eat.  There aren't too many out there that don't contain some form of milk or soy.  That in combination with a potty training 2 year old and John being gone have just made things busy around here.  I think by Friday things will be back to normal.  Keep checking with me for great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment