Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Kroger Trip April 28th

I haven't posted a shopping trip in a while.  I did pretty good at Kroger this morning so I wanted to share.  Of course, I am in Illinois so I only bought a few items that I can take back to Kentucky easily with me.  For all of the Kroger deals check out Southern Savers. Sorry about the picture quality, I took the picture on my phone.



I got:
(2) 4.4lb bags Pedigree Dog Food
   -Used (2) $3 Printable Coupons (no longer available)
(2) Mom's Best Cereal 12 oz.
   -Used (2) $0.75 Coupons
(2) Listerine Pocket Packs
   -Used (2) $0.50 Coupons (doubled to $1)
(3) Zone Protein Bars
   -Used (1) $2 Printable Coupon
(6) Crest Kids Toothpaste 4.6 oz.
   -Used (6) $1 Crest Coupons

Total Before Sales and Coupons: $44.43
Total After Sales and Coupons: $4.46 . . .Total Savings 90%!

No comments:

Post a Comment