Thursday, August 25, 2011

My CVS Trip

I went out to CVS today.  The truth is the boys and I just needed to get out and I wanted to see what coupons were printing.  Lucky for me CVS has cars on the end of their carts so Nathan had a great time "driving" around the store.  I did get a few pretty good coupons.  I got 1 for $1.50 off ANY deodorant.  I am thinking that if I pair this with a manufacturer coupon and ECB deal I should have at least a freebie if not a money maker. 


I also got a coupon for B1G1 FREE Skittles, Starburst, or Lifesavers coupon (up to $4.29 value).  I paired that with (2) $1 manufacturer coupons and got overage!  My transaction looked like this:


(2) 13 oz. Skittles $6 (on sale $3 each wyb 2)
(1) CVS brand baby puffs $2.37
-Used B1G1 CVS coupon (deducted max. value of $4.29)
-Used (2) $1 Skittles manufacturer coupons
Paid $2.08 OOP! 77% Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment