Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Recyclebank


I have finally decided to head over to Recyclebank to see what it is all about.   I wanted to see what it was all about before I referred anyone to the site.   It is actually better than I expected.  Recyclebank is a program that offers you points in exchange for recycling, making pledges, and watching videos.  My town does not have a recycling program that partners with Recyclebank but I have still been able to earn a lot of points just from making pledges and watching videos.

Recyclebank points can be redeemed for prizes, giftcards, and (my favorite) coupons!  I have already redeemed some of my points for a $1 Coke coupon (Coke coupons are rare!).  Other coupons available are $2 off any Kashi product, $10/$50 Omaha Steaks, $1/2 Bumblebee tuna...

Just for completing my profile I was able to get a FREE reward, a $1.50/2 Ziploc Containers printable coupon (I was able to print 2 times).  There are some sales on Ziploc coming up at Rite Aid and Walgreens in the next few weeks!  That alone makes it worth registering and completing your profile!

Once you sign up complete the "Green your School Year Challenge" and you will be able to collect quite a few points, enough to print some exclusive coupons!

If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment