Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday Target Trip

I made a quick trip to Target on Saturday to pick up a few Seventh Generation items and check out the clearance.  I wasn't super impressed with the clearance but I got a good deal on the Seventh Generation Cleaning Wipes.  I love these things and was able to pick them up for $0.99 each, normally retail at $2.99.  I did this by stacking a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon.  I grabbed a few trial size cascade (4 pk. priced at $0.97) for FREE with my $1 ANY Cascade coupons from the recent P&G.  I also picked up a toothbrush holder to keep in the bathroom closet.  It doesn't even kind of match my bathroom but it was 75% off and will be kept in the closet so I decided it was okay. :)
Total Before Sales & Coupons: $15.90  -  Total Spent: $4.15  -  Total Saved: $11.75  or  74%

No comments:

Post a Comment