Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sick Babies



Sorry I haven't kept you up to date on the best deals this week.  We made a trip to Illinois and  there is a stomach virus that has been making it's way around our house.  It started Thursday with Nathan. He had it the worst and it lasted the longest, he wasn't fully recovered until Monday.  Then I got it after being up all night with him.  After that we thought everyone was in the clear until Andrew got sick Saturday night.  Sunday my Dad got sick and Monday John and my Mom got sick.  Needless to say it has been a rough week for all of us.
I'll be back to bring you the best deals this evening!


*The boys aren't sick in the picture, but since I mentioned them in the post I am using that as an excuse to show off this adorable picture of them!*

No comments:

Post a Comment