Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Shopping Trips Last Week

I didn't get around to posting this last week, but here is a summary of my Rite Aid and Walgreens shopping trips last week.  I spent $4.83 (paid only tax) for $157.82 worth of products at Rite Aid.  I ended up making 2 trips because I relaized I had about $20 UPR that would expire while I am in Marion, so I just spent them.  I still have $27 UPR left.  I spent $3.36 (after tax) on $54.34 worth of products.  


*Let me know about your great deals by leaving a comment in the "Weekly Brags"!


(Click Read More to see a full list of products and Pictures of my shops!)





At Walgreens I got: 
2 PediCare Children's Acetaminophen 
1 Infant's Acetaminophen
4 Pure Protein Bars
4 Cambell's Select Harvest Soups (Yay for dairy/soy free!)
2 Colgate Whitening Toothpastes (not pictured)

At Rite Aid I got:
2 Veet wax strips
2 Biore pore strips
2 Biore cleansers
1 Lysol soap dispenser
3 boxes Kashi cereal
2 tubes Colgate Total
2 Colgate 360 toothbrushes
4 Airwick air freshener spray
2 Zantac 24 ct.
2 Ester-C To Go
1 Cottonelle 12 roll TP
1 Viva 8 roll PT
1 Reese's King Size
1 Reese's Mini King Size
1 Hershey's with Almonds King Size
1 Hershey's Drops King Size
1 Snicker's Peanut Butter Squared

No comments:

Post a Comment